Washinglee USB Data Cable for Lifescan Glucose Diabetes Meter, Onetouch Series Like Ultra2, Ultramini, Ultralink and Ultrasmart, with Intelligent Chip. Black. 2 Options
Made by Washinglee, provide technical support and 1 year warranty
1. It is a universal USB data cable, compatible with a variety of OneTouch glucose meters: Ultra2, UltraMini, UltraLink, and UltraSmart.
2. The intelligent chip built inside to ensure good performance and stability.
3. Plug and Play. Generally no driver installation required for Win10/8/7, if necessary, the latest driver and data management software could be downloaded directly and freely from the Internet.
4. It is said that Onetouch Diabetes Data Management Software is no longer distributed on the Onetouch website. Which means that maybe you have to download the Data Management Software from other websites.
5. According to the experience from our customers, if the PC or laptop OS version and driver version are compatible, nothing inconvenient would happen, the cable can work great.
5.1 Example 1: As Windows 8 RT is a closed system not allowing for 3rd party driver installation, our Windows 8 driver will not support this variant of the OS. You must use the Windows RT build for this platform.
5.2 Example 2: Microsoft have ended support for certifying XP and VISTA through their WHCK test program. As such current drivers will still work on XP and VISTA but are not Microsoft certified.
If it doesn’t work normally, please try following steps:
Step 1: Unplug the USB cable from PC or laptop, plug it again. Or try another USB port.
Step 2: Check if the driver installed correctly. Try NOT to use the driver from Lifescan.
Step 3: Restart the computer, and plug the USB cable.
Step 4: Try the cable on other computer.
Step 5: Contact us for technical support.
To begin data transfer, the meter you are connecting may need to be turned ON or turned OFF, depending on the meter type. Find what type your meter is according to the meter user manual.
【Application scenes】 Work well with a variety of glucose meters, such as Lifescan Onetouch series Ultra2, UltraMini(with data port), UltraLink, and UltraSmart, from which the user can download data to keep tracking on his/her glycemic indices.
【Adapter cable】Built with intelligent chip, USB A male to serial cable to connect PC/laptop and glucose meters. 3.3 FT, Durable and flexible. Support hot-plug, Plug and Play. Made by Washinglee.
【OS & Driver】 Support Windows/Mac OS/Linux/ Android, Win2000/XP/98/Vista/7/8/10, Windows ME.NET(4.2 or greater). DO NOT use the driver from Lifescan, which can not work with this cable. Please download and install the driver provided by us, if the cable not working.
【Compatible with APP】 Work well with a serial of free Software of Diabetes Data Management, such as ‘Onetouch Reveal’ downloaded from ‘onetouch websites’ for free. Also it works with the third party data management software like ‘Tconnect’ or ‘Carelink’ on both Windows and Mac. NOTE: The legacy Onetouch Diabetes Data Management Software is no longer being distributed from Onetouch website.
【How to save your time and your money】1. Basic computer skill is required for user. 2. Before placing order, please read this product page carefully for detail information. 3. Before installing and using this cable, please read the user manual carefully. 4. We provide technical support and 1 year warranty for the cable.